Saturday, September 3, 2011

My artwork

   So i want to share some of my art work with everyone! Please check it out. Right now i will be shareing my  digital artwork.

   Ok so the first one i made on tegaki. Its really simple and the hat looks like a pan :D But i was really happy with th way it turned out. Im only showing you one of my tegaki drawings cuz i have a lot. But if you wish to check some more out please feel 1000% free to. My username is Alpaca. You can find me at http://tewi.us/tegaki/uentries.php?u=136174
   I also got into drawing crazy looking dogs about a year ago. They are old, so warning, the are crappy. But they were for a petsite i was working on at v-petsite.com, but v-petsite go shut down or something... So it wont work anymore. a shame, i had a good site up and going. kind of upset me that the site wont work anymore.But anyways, here are my shitty drawings!






Well this is it for right now! BUHBYE!
Oh and i got a pet fish. I think its dead...

0 Comments: