Friday, September 2, 2011

My first

Hello blog world This is my fist post in my new blog. My name is Taylor. Im 14. Im from WA state. I picked the name Taylor pearl due to my real name is Taylor, and i and just in love with pearls. FUCK diamonds. Give me pearls :D Im not the best speller nor am i the best at grammar. But i try my best. Im really random. This blog is basicly what ever i want. If i want to post some art work i made. I will. If i want to talk about some products i made on IMVU. I WILL! If i want to rant about this girl at school. I FUCKING WILL!
   So yes, i do make products on IMVU. My user name is rainbowlamp. look my up if you wish :D. And i will post some artwork. Paintings, digital, Polaroid. Yes i did say Polaroid! I love old instant cameras. I have a few Polaroids. I have film, i have a wall of photos, and im a Polaroid addict! And 100% PROUD!
   So now into the juicy stuff! To the right is jeffree star. I have no idea why the fuck i put a photo of him here, BUT I DID! Maybe i did it due to the fact that i LOVE him... So that could be why. But oh well. Later in this blog i will rant about my day. But for now im going to explain a few things. If i cuss, thats because this is my blog, and i want to. if i tak lik3 dis itz cuz i c@n. So fuqq off :D If i use lots of smiles :D Its :I cuz :P I :] can :3 Everything i do here is cuz i can. I can do what ever i want. I can be who ever i want. I can think, like and talk how ever i want. And some info on my, im straight, but i support gays all the way :D And if i ever call something gay (And i RARELY do this) im just joking, dont be all bitchy about it. And if you start being a total bitch to me, i will be the biggest bitch you will ever meat. I can be a really big bitch so watch the fuck out... Other then that im a really nice, loving and caring person :D
 
Ok so I have shared this video due to the fact that i LOVE it! And its really helpful. In a really odd way... And i rally do use "The Face' cuz it really works XD Ok, i really have only used it 3 times, but it worked every time. The first time is when my sister kept bugging me about something. I gave her the face for about 15 min until she want away. Got my face hurt. but if i didnt do it, she would of never left me alone... Then some people came knocking on my door talking about god and shit, at fucking 10 am. OH HELLLL NO! So i let then talk for a few second, then when they asked me something, i just gave them the face. They looked at me like "OMG its the devil!" and after only like 4 min, they left. And i just used the face about a week ago. It was i saw midnight. My sister and i both know the face and we walk about of 7-11 with our fatty candies and slurpees. A bum is sitting next to the red box, he asked us if we had and spare money, and we looked at each other, then we gave him the face! but we only did it for like a second a walked away. Jenna, you are one smart ass bitch.
Ok so as i said im a part og IMVU. Well i wanted to share with everyone the FIRST good furset i made :D Everyone loves it so much and when i say i made it they are always like "OMG so cool!"and then i feel epic... But as you can see, it a rainbow furset. Its up for sale. check it out! Remember my user name is rainbowlamp. If you really bought one of my items, i would love you forever XD

So this is really it for today! Goodnight. Im going to a fair tomorrow to busy day!!! School starts soon. But anyways goodnight blog :D


  



0 Comments: